Links

Wednesday 11 December 2013

by Jag

Well I have been posting work in the Blog for a while now today and this evening and so I felt I earned myself a coffee break.

The milk has gone off and so I was drinking my bitter coffee while pondering the previous post by Ginny Gaura and I was inspired to produce a little work of my own.  At first I thought I would try to think of something that eloquently summed up the great man but the lyrics of a song that I do not care much for kept floating around my head, though funnily I have to say that I like the words even though I am not that keen on the song.

So there you have it.




By the way if I ever happened to rule the world I would give free sherbet to all the school children and to the adults as well if they wanted it.

The taxman would pay for it and I would make a fortune because knowing what I would do before I did it I would make sure I owned the biggest sherbet factory.

And after that we would all live happily ever after.

All the best

Jag









No comments:

Post a Comment