Links

Wednesday 18 December 2013

by Jim Vance












Nelson Mandela Tribute Painting

Please Click On The Picture Link Below For More Information:



Please Click On The Picture Link Below To See Jim’s Web Page:


My website with Fine Art America showcases: 

• traditional photographs 

• composite photographs 
• traditional drawings and paintings 
• photo/painting hybrids 
• digital paintings. 

Artist’s Statement: 


I enjoy both photography and painting. My influences are other artists both past and present. 


There is nothing I enjoy more that browsing a gallery or an art book/magazine. 



In my photography I try to squeeze a good or maybe even great photo out of what might have been seen as a very ordinary subject or....may not have been seen at all by those not looking. 

As to my painting, I lean towards impressionism, surrealism and abstraction, saving my realism for my traditional photographs. 



No comments:

Post a Comment