Links

Friday 27 December 2013

by Jose Valeriano











Nelson Mandela

Description:

Nelson Mandela was a man of vision and achievements, honesty and humility. From a young simple boy to a honored scholar, from prisoner to President. Few men, if any, had so many achievements as he did. His goals of lasting peace and unity left a positive mark on history.

In this image, Mr. Mandela's youth home is seen in the background, the dove flying in the background, a symbol of peace, reflect the simple origins of a world shaker, as Mr. Nelson Mandela was.

Please Click On The Picture Link Below For More Information:



Nelson Mandela

 

Please Click On The Picture Link Above For More Information:


Please Click On The Picture Links Above & Below For More Information:











About:

Ever since I was young, I remember drawing for my sisters and a brother. They would in turn use my drawings for their coloring fun. How those days have gone by!

Now I am a little older and still do drawings for my family and friends. It started as a pastime, but after taking two years of college art at East Los Angeles College, now I truly enjoy the work I do, and I get a real sense of satisfaction when others enjoy my art as well.

There are times when I just do not find enough time to finish my next creation. I will have two or three works in progress at the same time and will occasionally just not have the time to finish because of a busy life.


I think my art is still evolving, but overall, with the inspiration I get from other artists' work, I think I am getting better.


Los Angeles, CA - United States

No comments:

Post a Comment