Links

Saturday 14 December 2013

by Ray Simpson


Madiba

Description:

Simplistic caricature of Nelson Mandela

The original work is currently for sale.At the present time, originals are not offered for sale through the Fine Art America secure checkout system. Please contact the artist directly to inquire about purchasing this original by clicking on the picture link below.



Ray Simpson Info:

I have spent most of my life around creative expression.

I grew up in Northern Ireland, followed my parents to Rhodesia (Zimbabwe) and eventually moved to South Africa with my wife and kids.

I served in the airforce during the Rhodesian bush war and survived.

I have worked in big advertising agencies in South africa for most of my mature life, ending up as a director and a succesful creative director in the Y&R group, concentrating on Retail advertising.

I retired about 3 years ago, bored but not so old and still energetic.

I love animals and wildlife is my passion followed by my cartoon ability.

Regards

Raymond Crawford Simpson (M.S.I.A)


No comments:

Post a Comment