Links

Wednesday 11 December 2013

by Stuart Glazer



Mandela

Description:

I felt a need to honor Nelson Mandela in some way after hearing of his passing. I tried to capture the dignity and grace of this great man.

The original work of art is currently for sale. Presently original paintings are not offered  for sale through the Fine Art America secure checkout system. Please contact the artist directly for any inquiries regarding the purchase of the original work of art.

Please Click On The Picture Link Below For More Information.



A FEW WORDS ABOUT STUART.

​I am originally from Detroit, MI and currently reside in Boca Raton, FL. I was destined for either music or art as I am from a family of artists and musicians. My grandfather was an accomplished artist who encouraged my interest in art during my early childhood. However, I decided to follow the paths of my parents, who were both musicians. I had a successful career as a university music professor, administrator, and a classical composer, with numerous music publications and recordings, including a film documentary narrated by Theodore Bikel. I returned to my lifelong love for painting in 2001 after stepping down from an administrative post, and ultimately retired from teaching in 2012. My painting style is eclectic, but the common thread is people, especially portraits. Some are of real people, and some are fictitious. I never tire of finding ways to capture expression and emotion in the human figure and face. I have been exhibited in galleries in Key West, Naples, Dania Beach, Fort Lauderdale, and Boca Raton, FL, and in New Hope, PA. My paintings currently show in Studio 19 Fine Art Gallery, Ft. Lauderdale, FL, Linda White Gallery and Arts Arena Gallery, Delray Beach, FL, and Sweet Art Gallery, Naples, FL.

Please Click Here To See Stuart's Web page





No comments:

Post a Comment