Links

Monday 16 December 2013

by Gloria Ssali


Angel Madiba - Nelson Mandela

Description:

The great Nelson Mandela (1918 - 2013) as Angel Guardian of South Africans

Please Click On The Picture Link Below For More Information:




Please Click On The Picture Link Above For To see Gloria’s Web Page:

I hope while you’re here you are also able to enjoy as I did the journey to discover the joy of art in all its forms. I love to hear from all who come to view my work do enjoy yourself and I hope you are also inspired by the Divine


All this work is my copyright Gloria Ssali ( all rights reserved and protected by US and International Copyright Law. ) no piece of art or any section of it can be used or copied or disseminated for any purpose without my permission Gloria Ssali.

<>

One of my favourites of Nelson Mandela from Gloria Ssali, a member of the African Theme Artwork Group in Fine Art America.

I asked Gloria if she would produce an image of Nelson Mandela in her particular style of working and I think she has done a great job.

Thanks Gloria and thanks for allowing me to showcase your work in this tribute to the great man.

Will there be more?



London - United Kingdom

No comments:

Post a Comment