Links

Tuesday 28 January 2014

by Sharon Lisa Clarke












Mandela

Description:

Compilation of images from free stock resources used to create this tribute to Nelson Mandela. Witg one of his most famous quotes.

Please Click On The Picture Links Below For More Information:






About Sharon Lisa Clarke:

I have lived near Hastings England all my life and in 2010 I started taking my first images and creating photographic art. It is a hobby that I am passionate about and would love to do full time. I love to take an image and transform it.I recently started experimenting with digital art. I also produce art as Shalisa Photography so please visit my website.

SHALISA PHOTOGRAPHY

I got into photography in 2010 and love experimenting with images and styles. Creating Digital art is a great way to experiment and learn new skills. I have lived in West St Leonards for 14 years but am originally from Hastings. Photography and Digital Art is now a huge part of my life and takes up most of my time when I am not at work. Working with special needs teenagers can be tough and my photography and digital art is a great way to unwind.









Hastings, East Sussex
United Kingdom

No comments:

Post a Comment