Links

Monday 24 February 2014

by Eric T. Francis














Nelson Mandela

Description:

8x10  acrylic on canvas

How many people do you know or heard of after spend about 30 years in prison, assume leadership of a mass movement. Then jointly receive a noble prize. After that vote the first time in a democratic election where he was elected president. All of this while he was in his 70's. He got remarried on his 80th birthday. And I thought life was suppose to be down hill after I turn 30 LOL. His example show us to keep moving forward and progressing no matter the circumstance.

"The greatest glory in living lies not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall"

Please Click On The Picture Link Below For More Information:

To See More Of Eric's Work In the Barack Obama Blog Please Click On The Link  <> HERE <>





In this video, published on 9 Feb 2013 we learn 4 tip on glazing acrylic paint. These are 4 things I always do while painting. The tips are as followed:

1) Dilute paint with water and a touch of glazing liquid to a syrupy like consistency

2) Allow each layer to dry before moving on to the next layer

3) Use a hair drier to dry paint in between layers

4) Build colors up before blending

Most painting I do have 8 - 12 layers of paint.The tips can be very helpful.

<>

About:

Hello everyone, My name is Eric T. Francis. I'm an artist who currently resides in Lousiana but I'm originally from New York. I've been an artist all my life but didn't take up painting until I went to college and I've been painting & drawing ever since. Well sort of. I have a B.A. in art from Centenary College in Louisiana and an A.A. in general studies from Southern University Shreveport.




Shreveport, Lousiana - United States

No comments:

Post a Comment