Links

Monday 24 February 2014

by Will Thompson
















Nelson Mandela Painting

“Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world.”
Nelson Mandela

SOLD:

Please Click On The Picture Link Below For Information On Print Sales:








About Will:

My name is Will Thompson, I’m 21. Art has always been a huge part of my life. The fondest memories of being a kid were spent trying to be creative. I find myself so indulged in my work that I forget what is going on around me. I have such a thirst for creating art that everything else becomes unimportant to me. But it’s the end product that I long for, to sit back and see your creation, I don’t believe there to be a better feeling.

I studied Art and Design at The Bolitho School and then went on to study the National Diploma in Art and Design at Truro College in Cornwall. Now I live in London pursuing my dream of becoming a famous Artist studying at Central Saint Martins.

Please contacts me for any enquiries or potential work.

I accept commissions



No comments:

Post a Comment