Links

Friday 14 March 2014

by Blair Carlisle and Brandon Spahn


The portrait of Nelson Mandela is a collaboration between my girlfriend and I.  She did the original sketch, and I postworked it in Potoshop. 

Initial Work by Blair



Finished in Photoshop by Brandon

Nelson Mandela

For to be free is not merely to cast off one's chains, but to live in a way that respects and enhances the freedom of others.

For More Information Click On The Picture Links Below:



About Blair:

Indiana University
Bachelor of Graphic Design
Minor in Marketing/Kelley School of Business

"It doesn't interest me what you do for a living. I want to know what you ache for, and if you dare to dream of meeting yout heart's longing.

...it doesn't interest me how old you are. I want to know if you will risk looking like a fool for love, for your dream, for the adventure of being alive.

...it doesn't interest me where or what or with whom you have studied. I want to know what sustains you from the inside when all else falls away."

- Oriah Dreamer

<>

About Brandon:

I am a 21 year old Junior at Indiana University currently studying Informatics with a double minor in Graphic Design and Human Centered Computing. I have spent the past 7 years perfecting my unique photo-manipluation style. Everyday, I continue to learn new concepts and expand my knowledge of digital art, graphic design, and web design. Feel free to contact me if you have any questions or inquiries

If you would like to purchase a print please email Brandon:




Bloomington, IN - United States

No comments:

Post a Comment