Links

Tuesday 12 August 2014

by Lloyd Goldstein



Nelson Mandela Tribute Poster 1

Nelson Mandela Tribute Poster 2

Nelson Mandela Tribute Poster 3

Nelson Mandela Tribute Poster


Description:

The posters are a tribute of Nelson Mandela with one of his many famous quotes. Nelson Mandela would have been 96 years old yesterday. One of the true leaders for racial equality and activism in overcoming apartheid.

Please Click On The Picture Links Below For More Information:





About Lloyd:

Hi folks. My name is Lloyd Goldstein and I'm a photographer/artist. My wife and I made a huge lifestyle change this year by saying goodbye to the northeast in Wayne, NJ. and moving ourselves and our cat and dog to Mazatlan, Mexico. It was the right time to make this move and we haven't looked back. Mexico is an amazing country where the people are so nice it kind of took us by surprise. We had lived here for the past two winters and made this a permanent situation in October of this year. My photographic style is eclectic to say the least. I call it photography with a twist. Poke around my web site and see if you agree. Thank you for looking at my creations. Muchas Gracias.

Lloyd Goldstein


Mazatlan, Sinaloa - Mexico

1 comment:

  1. I wonder who took those photographs since your Fine Art America account was closed because you were caught stealing other photographer's images.

    ReplyDelete