Links

Wednesday 6 August 2014

by Tammy Lindecke



Description:

Pencil drawing on A4 Paper.

The original work is currently for sale. At the present time, originals are not offered for sale through the Fine Art America secure checkout system. Please contact the artist directly to inquire about purchasing this original by clicking on the picture links below.






About Tammy:

I started painting when I was around 5 years old. Never went to art school although I would have loved to go.

I have a huge collection of art supplies and, besides art, I think I love the smell of artist pencils, oil pastels and all those other arty smelly things more.

I drive my family nuts when I get my little table out and everyone has to tiptoe around me so they don't drop my precious materials by accident.

I almost always have this 'thing' trying to break out of me and be seen on paper or canvas.

I love beautiful things. I love colour. I love everything pretty and bright. I love to express myself on a substrate even if I still don't really have a fixed style or distinguished technique.

I was in graphic design for 20 years (also self taught) because I love computers. I thought that combining my two loves I could make a living and design. I have had enough of Graphic Design, and want to paint all the time now.

I mostly get commissioned for portraits and have been doing that almost from my school days.

Lately I have mastered pewter art and is trying very hard to combine that in my art. Watch this space! I aim to dazzle!

All Commissions welcome. I will paint/draw and mail to any corner of the globe.




Germiston, Gauteng - South Africa

No comments:

Post a Comment