Links

Tuesday 21 July 2015

Nelson Mandela by Dari Artist




Inspiration: As we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. - Nelson Mandela

Any man or institution that tries to rob me of my dignity will lose. - Nelson Mandela

I have never regarded any man as my superior, either in my life outside or inside prison. Nelson Mandela on equality, From a letter to General Du Preez, Commissioner of Prisons, Written on Robben Island, Cape Town, South Africa (12 July 1976). Source: From Nelson Mandela By Himself: The Authorised Book of Quotations 2010 by Nelson R. Mandela and The Nelson Mandela Foundation

A leader. . .is like a shepherd. He stays behind the flock, letting the most nimble go out ahead, whereupon the others follow, not realizing that all along they are being directed from behind.
Nelson Mandela, Long Walk to Freedom

It is better to lead from behind and to put others in front, especially when you celebrate victory when nice things occur. You take the front line when there is danger. Then people will appreciate your leadership. Nelson Mandela

The secret of change is to focus all of your energy, not on fighting the old, but building the new - Socrates

The original work is currently for sale. At the present time, originals are not offered for sale through the Fine Art America secure checkout system. Please contact the artist directly to inquire about purchasing this original by clicking on the picture link below.




46664


Inspiration: I realized that they could take everything from me except my mind and my heart. They could not take those things. Those things I still had control over. And I decided not to give them away.

Nelson Mandela, Long Walk To Freedom


Original painting SOLD:



  Civil Rights Work - Gallery  








Coral Springs, FL - United States




Follow Dari Artist's Social Media Sites:

No comments:

Post a Comment